In Years 10 and 11, students follow a core curriculum of GCSE and vocational courses, along with skills development in our specialisms that enable all to progress to the next stage of their education and training.
Students also participate in Sports and Recreation sessions each week, which offer a range of sporting and physical activities at the Oasis Leisure Centre.
Personal and Professions Development sessions allow students to further extend their understanding of skills and personal qualities in preparation for the world of work and their positive contribution to society.
More detailed information of courses studied at KS4 can be obtained by clicking below:
- KS4 Core Curriculum
- English Language
- English Literature
- Specialist qualifications
- NCFE Certificate in Engineering Studies
- Certificate in Engineering Manufacture
- Digital Technology qualifications
- GCSE options
- GCSE Computer Science
- GCSE OCR Systems Control in Engineering
- GCSE Geography
- Enrichment activities
- Personal and Professional Development
- Sport and Recreation