From September, we will be using ParentPay as our online payment service. You will be able to pay online for items such as dinner money and school trips through a secure website, using your credit or debit card. This will be our preferred method of receiving payments.
A better way to pay
- Convenient: ParentPay is easy to use and offers you the freedom to make online payments, 24/7
- Secure: It uses very secure technology, ensuring your money will reach school safely
- Flexible: Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint. Full payment histories and statements are available to view securely at any time.
- Peace of mind: Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school. Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email or SMS text
- It helps reduce administration costs associated with managing cash securely on the school premises.
Getting started with ParentPay
When we’ve got everything set up, we will send you your account activation details.
Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account. This will help us send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete, you can go to items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
- If you have any questions, read the FAQs or contact us.